Cross-Border Discovery Resources and Information
Cross-border discovery has become an increasingly difficult task for legal teams to tackle. If you need assistance with an internal investigation in the UK, handling ESI behind China's firewall, or expert advice on how to handle an international matter, talk to us. We can help.
- China Expands Data Transfer Requirements for its Cybersecurity Law
- International eDiscovery: How to Handle Data Transfer Restrictions in China
- China's Cybersecurity Law: Objectives, Compliance, and Business Recommendations
- Latest Developments in U.S. FCPA Enforcement
- SEC Enforcement Actions: FCPA Cases
- US Accelerates Pursuit Of Companies For FCPA Violations
- The US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the Future of Anti-Corruption Enforcement
Subscribe for Monthly Updates
Want to keep on top of the latest in international eDiscovery issues and advances? Subscribe below to receive a monthly update on news, trends, law updates, and more:
How Can We Help You?
During normal business hours (8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday), a D4 team member will get back to you in 1-2 hours.