[Webinar On-Demand] eDiscovery Managed Services: How to Achieve Stakeholder Buy-In
- Presentation Slides
- 5 Fundamental Benefits of Managed Services Partnerships
- 10 Critical Things to Consider Before Bringing eDiscovery In-House
- The hybrid approach of Managed Services for e-discovery yields the best of both worlds
- Managed Services from D4 - Whatever you need. Nothing you don't.
Follow eDiscovery Managed Services on LinkedIn:
Stay informed! Followers of D4's eDiscovery Managed Services LinkedIn page will receive updates from experienced consultants and industry experts pertaining to best practices and recent news on taking a managed services approach to eDiscovery and litigation support.
Learn More about the Panelists
- Stuart B. Claire (Bio)
Manager of Litigation Technology Support
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Jennifer Lemire (Bio)
Senior Litigation Paralegal
The RiverStone Group (A Fairfax Company)
- Ruth Hauswirth (Bio)
Special Counsel and Director of Litigation and E-Discovery Services
- [Moderator] Elissa Livingston (Bio)
The costs of e-discovery have long been a concern for clients and a challenge for firms to drive down. Our unique partnership with D4 not only addresses those concerns, but also provides clients access to the most advanced software options. For some companies, the costs of advanced options are disproportional to the underlying matter, but under our Managed Services contract, all of our clients have access to this advanced technology.
Nolan Kurtz, Chief Operating Officer
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC