Thank You for Registering for the D4/Special Counsel International Happy Hour at LegalTech 2018!
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, January 31st!
Please note that the happy hour will be held from 4:00pm - 7:00pm at the Warwick New York Hotel at 65 W 54th St - across the street from the New York Hilton Midtown where LegalTech 2018 is taking place.
Wednesday, January 31
Happy Hour Session: Add to Calendar
While you wait for the start of LegalTech, please feel free to peruse some other game changing content from us...
- [White Paper] Cross-Border eDiscovery: An Introduction to Cultural and Legal Obstacles
- How to Navigate International Data Privacy Laws for eDiscovery
- 5 Workflow Tips for Conducting a Foreign Language Review
- Far East Review: Experts Weigh In on China & Japan's Growing eDiscovery Markets
...and others in the industry:
- Why the GDPR Will Transform Information Governance [X1 Discovery]
- Is a GDPR One-trick Pony Really the Answer? Investigations [Nuix]
- By Design and By Default: Data Protection Under the GDPR [VIDEO] [Relativity]
- EU Banks and Financial Services Companies Scramble to Comply with MiFID II [AccessData]
Subscribe to our bi-monthly International Newsletter: Beyond Borders
Every two months we will put together a collection of insights and recent updates from our subject matter experts, partners and clients to help you be more successful with your cross-border litigation, FCPA compliance, international eDiscovery and investigations.
Stay ahead of international eDiscovery trends and advances by subscribing to our bi-monthly newsletter today!