eQ is Now D4
D4 is excited to be a part of the Special Counsel family, and we are equally thrilled to welcome eQ's family into ours.
We offer full-service capabilities with local infrastructure to support litigation, investigations, compliance and other legal matters. Our state-of-the-art data centers and global operations are complemented by electronic discovery, computer forensics and document review offices throughout the US, China and the UK. Our depth of staff, experience and innovative technology allow us to provide first-class performance worldwide.
Take a look around. The left-hand side of the page provides information about our team, our capabilities, and our commitment to you - the client. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to use the form provided to get in touch.
Discover more. Below you'll find links to a handful of our most recent blog posts, as well as some of our more popular content. We're glad to have you with us, and look forward to growing our relationship in the future!
- Wearable Tech: The Impact on Cases and eDiscovery
- How to Handle Salesforce ESI Discovery Requests
- Managed Document Review: What it is and How it Benefits You
- 25 Predictive Coding and Analytics Definitions for eDiscovery
- Who Determines eDiscovery Requirements for ESI Production?
Most Popular Content
- How to Determine if Your Evidence is Admissible in Court
- How to Document Your Chain of Custody and Why It's Important
- 7 Factors to Consider Before Creating an Email Retention Policy
- 20 Best Practices for Keyword Searching in eDiscovery
- 5 Helpful Tips on Running Basic Searches in Relativity
- 3 Methods of Forensic Imaging
- OST vs. MSG vs. PST Files in Outlook: What's the Difference?
- Rule 1, 16, 26, 34, 37: FRCP Amendments Pertaining to eDiscovery
- UTC, GMT, ESI, and eDiscovery: It's About Time
- Ethical Rules and Responsibilities for All eDiscovery Team Members
Looking for specific content and/or information? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.