Posted on: February 04, 2015in Blog
LIVE from LegalTech New York 2015 it's D4!
D4's LTNY 2015 team shares highlights from each day in short video blogs (less than 2-minutes each!). Is Artificial Intelligence this year's predictive coding or Big Data? Watch and find out.
LegalTech New York Day #1 Recap
Chuck Kellner, SVP of Discovery Engineering at D4, recaps the first day of LegalTech New York 2015.
Video Blog Highlights:
- Artificial Intelligence is one of the event buzzwords, but what does it mean for the future of eDiscovery?
- Predictive Coding is now—more or less—universally accepted by the courts and is being used more often, on smaller and smaller cases.
- The eDiscovery workflow: We're starting to see an errosion of the classic EDRM model. We're all bent to the task now of delivering more actionable, usable information to our clients, earlier and earlier in the discovery process.
- How can we use advanced analytics earlier in eDiscovery in a way that improves ROI?
LegalTech New York Day #2 Recap
Tom Groom, VP of Discovery Engineering at D4, shares highlights from his experience at LegalTech New York 2015.
Video Blog Highlights:
- All-in-One platforms to manage everything including collections, legal holds, processing, hosting and review
- Analytics - from basic to advanced: We will start to see analytics features being built into the tools we have today (email threads, near-duplication and language detection) and new technologies pressing the envelope with the integration of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence with litigation support tools.
D4 Weekly eDiscovery Outlook
Power your eDiscovery intellect with our weekly newsletter.
Posted January 18, 2018
5 Expert Predictions for the eDiscovery Industry in 2018
Posted January 17, 2018
Get Your Passport to GDPR Success - LegalTech New York 2018
Posted January 11, 2018
Is Your Organization Vulnerable to a Cyber Attack? 3 Steps to Put Your Mind at Ease
Posted January 04, 2018
How the EU and China Plan to Deal with Multinational Data
Posted December 28, 2017
How to Navigate International Data Privacy Laws for eDiscovery
Posted December 21, 2017
Cross-Border eDiscovery: An Introduction to Cultural and Legal Obstacles
Posted December 14, 2017
Webinar Q&A Featuring Panelists from Special Counsel and Brainspace
Posted November 30, 2017
Help Your Employees Find the Information They Need with Machine Learning
Posted November 22, 2017
How to Use Managed and Prioritized Workflows to Reduce the Cost of Review [On-Demand Webinar]
Posted November 16, 2017
5 Workflow Tips for Conducting a Foreign Language Review