Posted on: February 04, 2015in Blog
LIVE from LegalTech New York 2015 it's D4!
D4's LTNY 2015 team shares highlights from each day in short video blogs (less than 2-minutes each!). Is Artificial Intelligence this year's predictive coding or Big Data? Watch and find out.
LegalTech New York Day #1 Recap
Chuck Kellner, SVP of Discovery Engineering at D4, recaps the first day of LegalTech New York 2015.
Video Blog Highlights:
- Artificial Intelligence is one of the event buzzwords, but what does it mean for the future of eDiscovery?
- Predictive Coding is now—more or less—universally accepted by the courts and is being used more often, on smaller and smaller cases.
- The eDiscovery workflow: We're starting to see an errosion of the classic EDRM model. We're all bent to the task now of delivering more actionable, usable information to our clients, earlier and earlier in the discovery process.
- How can we use advanced analytics earlier in eDiscovery in a way that improves ROI?
LegalTech New York Day #2 Recap
Tom Groom, VP of Discovery Engineering at D4, shares highlights from his experience at LegalTech New York 2015.
Video Blog Highlights:
- All-in-One platforms to manage everything including collections, legal holds, processing, hosting and review
- Analytics - from basic to advanced: We will start to see analytics features being built into the tools we have today (email threads, near-duplication and language detection) and new technologies pressing the envelope with the integration of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence with litigation support tools.
D4 Weekly eDiscovery Outlook
Power your eDiscovery intellect with our weekly newsletter.
Posted May 24, 2017
Unique eDiscovery Challenges with Mobile Device Data and How to Solve Them
Posted May 17, 2017
How to Comply with 21 CFR and HIPAA Data Retention Requirements
Posted May 11, 2017
4 Key Advantages of Conducting Remote Depositions
Posted May 03, 2017
eDiscovery in International Dispute Resolution: What Experts Want You to Know
Posted April 27, 2017
China Expands Data Transfer Requirements for its Cybersecurity Law
Posted April 26, 2017
How to Use Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery to Prioritize Your Review
Posted April 21, 2017
American Bar Association Section of International Law | 2017 Spring Meeting in Washington DC
Posted April 19, 2017
Office 365 Enterprise E5: 6 Features That Could Benefit Your Business
Posted April 12, 2017
Data Reuse in eDiscovery: 4 Questions to Help Start Your Policy
Posted April 05, 2017
ESI Data Mapping Basics for eDiscovery