Posted on: August 06, 2015in
ILTACON 2015 | D4 @ Booth #111
Sunday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, 2015
Caesar's Palace | Las Vegas, NV
During ILTACON 2015, D4 is giving away a free managed seat of Ipro Eclipse or Relativity, and free social media collections!
You don't have to attend ILTACON 2015 to qualify for the contest! Simply share your favorite post from D4's Discover More blog with your LinkedIn or Twitter followers anytime from Sunday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, 2015. See How to Enter below for more details.
- 1 grand prize winner will receive a free managed seat of their preferred review platform, Ipro Eclipse or Relativity, for a full year!
Includes one (1) free managed seat of Ipro Eclipse or Relativity for one (1) year and up to 10GB of hosted data free.
- 3 runner-ups will receive a free social media collection from two accounts!
Includes data collection from up to two (2) social media accounts.
How to Enter
- Anytime between Monday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, visit D4’s Discover More blog
- Find your favorite blog post, article, white paper, on-demand webinar, or case study.
- Scroll down in the post to find "Share this article:" and click on the LinkedIn or Twitter icon.
- Make sure we don't miss your post:
• If sharing with your LinkedIn followers, tag D4 LLC in the "Share an update" text box.
• If sharing with your Twitter followers, tag @D4discovery (and @ILTAConf for bonus points).
- For those of you who are attending ILTACON 2015, you can visit Booth #111 and submit a written entry form.
- The grand prize winner and runner-ups will be notified shortly after the event.
D4 Weekly eDiscovery Outlook
Power your eDiscovery intellect with our weekly newsletter.
Posted April 21, 2017
American Bar Association Section of International Law | 2017 Spring Meeting in Washington DC
Posted April 19, 2017
Office 365 Enterprise E5: 6 Features That Could Benefit Your Business
Posted April 12, 2017
Data Reuse in eDiscovery: 4 Questions to Help Start Your Policy
Posted April 05, 2017
ESI Data Mapping Basics for eDiscovery
Posted March 30, 2017
China’s Cybersecurity Law: Objectives, Compliance and Business Recommendations
Posted March 28, 2017
What will the future bring for the legal industry? | Q&A
Posted March 23, 2017
Beginner’s Guide to Litigation Response Planning and Execution
Posted March 16, 2017
7 Best Practices for a Defensible Legal Hold Process
Posted March 10, 2017
BYOD Privacy: 6 Considerations to Protect Your Business
Posted March 08, 2017
3 Benefits of Managed Review