Posted on: August 06, 2015in
ILTACON 2015 | D4 @ Booth #111
Sunday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, 2015
Caesar's Palace | Las Vegas, NV
During ILTACON 2015, D4 is giving away a free managed seat of Ipro Eclipse or Relativity, and free social media collections!
You don't have to attend ILTACON 2015 to qualify for the contest! Simply share your favorite post from D4's Discover More blog with your LinkedIn or Twitter followers anytime from Sunday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, 2015. See How to Enter below for more details.
- 1 grand prize winner will receive a free managed seat of their preferred review platform, Ipro Eclipse or Relativity, for a full year!
Includes one (1) free managed seat of Ipro Eclipse or Relativity for one (1) year and up to 10GB of hosted data free.
- 3 runner-ups will receive a free social media collection from two accounts!
Includes data collection from up to two (2) social media accounts.
How to Enter
- Anytime between Monday, August 30 - Thursday, September 3, visit D4’s Discover More blog
- Find your favorite blog post, article, white paper, on-demand webinar, or case study.
- Scroll down in the post to find "Share this article:" and click on the LinkedIn or Twitter icon.
- Make sure we don't miss your post:
• If sharing with your LinkedIn followers, tag D4 LLC in the "Share an update" text box.
• If sharing with your Twitter followers, tag @D4discovery (and @ILTAConf for bonus points).
- For those of you who are attending ILTACON 2015, you can visit Booth #111 and submit a written entry form.
- The grand prize winner and runner-ups will be notified shortly after the event.
D4 Weekly eDiscovery Outlook
Power your eDiscovery intellect with our weekly newsletter.
Posted June 21, 2017
Strategic Ways to Reduce the Cost of eDiscovery
Posted June 15, 2017
Shanghai OSAC Quarterly Meeting
Posted June 15, 2017
5 Ways to Reduce eDiscovery Costs Before and During Litigation
Posted June 07, 2017
Defensible Deletion Strategy: Getting Rid of Your Unnecessary Data
Posted May 31, 2017
How Does the EU-US Privacy Shield Affect Cross-Border Discovery?
Posted May 24, 2017
Unique eDiscovery Challenges with Mobile Device Data and How to Solve Them
Posted May 17, 2017
How to Comply with 21 CFR and HIPAA Data Retention Requirements
Posted May 11, 2017
4 Key Advantages of Conducting Remote Depositions
Posted May 03, 2017
eDiscovery in International Dispute Resolution: What Experts Want You to Know
Posted April 27, 2017
China Expands Data Transfer Requirements for its Cybersecurity Law