Posted on: July 15, 2016in
Today's General Counsel "The Exchange" | New York, NY | July 18-19, 2016
July 18-19, 2016
Today’s General Counsel
The New York City Bar Association | New York, NY
Chuck Kellner, senior vice president and senior consultant at D4, will be a panelist on Developments in Search on Monday, July 18, 2016 from 4:15 – 5:15pm. (View Chuck’s Profile and Authored Content)
Developments in Search will focus on:
- Should search and culling be the first question when trying to reduce volume
- What is the best way to negotiate search (terms and TAR)?
- Best way to test and refine search criteria
- How do lawyers fail to present their case for reasonable search to the court?
More about "The Exchange"
“(The Exchange is) a highly interactive colloquium (that) will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major e-discovery challenges facing organizations today.
This program introduces a NEW type of e-discovery event:
- A series of ten in-depth round-table discussions
- Specifically for in-house counsel
- Moderated by leaders in the e-discovery arena
- Building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues
- And with attendees and moderators jointly developing practical solutions”
D4 Weekly eDiscovery Outlook
Power your eDiscovery intellect with our weekly newsletter.
Posted April 27, 2017
China Expands Data Transfer Requirements for its Cybersecurity Law
Posted April 26, 2017
How to Use Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery to Prioritize Your Review
Posted April 21, 2017
American Bar Association Section of International Law | 2017 Spring Meeting in Washington DC
Posted April 19, 2017
Office 365 Enterprise E5: 6 Features That Could Benefit Your Business
Posted April 12, 2017
Data Reuse in eDiscovery: 4 Questions to Help Start Your Policy
Posted April 05, 2017
ESI Data Mapping Basics for eDiscovery
Posted March 30, 2017
China’s Cybersecurity Law: Objectives, Compliance and Business Recommendations
Posted March 28, 2017
What will the future bring for the legal industry? | Q&A
Posted March 23, 2017
Beginner’s Guide to Litigation Response Planning and Execution
Posted March 16, 2017
7 Best Practices for a Defensible Legal Hold Process